Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

I had a Halloween party at the weekend and have another one to go to tomorrow night, but nothing planned for the actual night tonight. To be honest, I'm quite glad to have a night in! There were a few kids on the bus ride home tonight dressed up, and I passed a family trick-or-treating on the road next to my road, but apart from that, I've not had any Halloween goings-ons! No kids have rung on my doorbell, but I think that is due to living in a top floor flat :-)

So... I went on the date last week and had a very nice time. Really nice time. But I'm still in a quandary over what to do about his being on a dating site. I guess given that we are not in a serious committed relationship then I cannot say anything. But I do feel weird that he is communicating with and dating other girls while seeing me. We have made tentative arrangements to see each other this weekend.

I think I will just have to see if anything comes of dating this guy. I don't want to call it a day just yet, so watch this space!

In other news, I went to see the new James Bond movie, Skyfall, on Sunday. It is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best film I have seen this year! No spoilers, but it has lots of action, humour, emotion, charm... just SO good. I know it has pretty much been a sellout but do go soon if you have the chance. I am going to go again, it was that good it warrants a second viewing!

Happy Halloween x

No comments:

Post a Comment