Tuesday 21 January 2014

Cirque du Soleil - Quidam

I was lucky enough to get tickets for this show last year and went to see it at the Royal Albert Hall this weekend. I'm a big fan of all the Cirque du Soleil shows, and this was my fourth time. I remember the very first time I went - I was absolutely mesmerised by the amazing acrobatics and aerial displays. The sheer strength and flexibility and skill of the artists. It was truly captivating. I think each time I've seen them since I have still been amazed but slightly less so, as I know what sort of things to expect and what the artists are capable of. Nothing will ever compare to that first experience, when I had no idea what to expect - that had serious WOW factor.

Having said that, I still really enjoyed this year's show. It's on until the 16th February 2014 but I'm not sure how good the ticket availability is now. I booked mine quite early last year and had a super view from the stalls at the front of the stage. I believe that this particular show, Quidam, will not be performed in the UK again so if you get the chance to see it then do!

No comments:

Post a Comment