Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!! Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Mine was spent in a family haze of too much food, films and fun. Now I'm back in London, getting ready for the return to work on Monday - booooo - I just know that I'm going to regret my newfound love of staying up late and getting up late.

Anyway, as always, with the start of a new year, thoughts turn to resolutions and the usual hopes that this year I'll stick to my intentions of not drinking, eating less, doing more exercise, blah blah blah. I'm not going to formally make resolutions as every year I always break them. But I do intend on making the most of myself and this year. Last year was pretty crappy and I hope that this year will bring happier times.

Much love to everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment